Dedicated. Experienced. Passionate. Attorney for Workers in Oregon
Our team of attorneys is willing to take on the toughest, largest corporations to seek justice for you. Get in touch with us today to discuss your unique situation.
Portland Workplace Discrimination Lawyer
Law Firm Fighting to Protect Workers’ Rights in Oregon
Located in Portland, Oregon, the Bullman Law Firm fights for clients in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and surrounding counties. We represent workers from the first steps of legal action through negotiations and, if necessary, EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission), trial and appeal. Our law firm represents workers in discrimination, harassment, and retaliation cases. This also includes hostile work environment cases. Attorney Paul Bullman has repeatedly served as lead trial lawyer for workers enforcing their rights.
Request your complimentary case review by calling (503) 987-0000 or filling out our online form.
Attorneys Dedicated to Helping Clients Who Have Faced Workplace Harassment
We work hard to achieve a strong result for the poor treatment you have experienced so you can move on with your life.
We are known for our:
- Aggressive litigators — When employers and opposing counsel try to intimidate our clients, we double down and fight harder. We will not be bullied into dropping your case or accepting an unfair settlement.
- Compassionate attention — Our attorneys listen carefully to your concerns so that we can work toward an outcome that serves your best interests.
- Affordable services — With our contingency payment structure, you will not have to pay attorney fees unless we achieve an outcome that includes fair compensation or other intended settlement terms.
Our Oregon attorneys are active in the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association and the National Employment Lawyers Association.
“Paul helped me with my case when other lawyers wouldn’t return my call. He is everything you’d want in a lawyer. He returned every call & made everything simple. He kept me updated weekly & I never felt left out.”- N.
“Paul always kept me informed on my case. He took however long I needed to have my questions answered.”- Previous Client
“Everyone I spoke with was polite and willing to help.”- L.C.
Our attorneys are empathetic to workers who are bullied and intimidated by their employers. Let us help you seek justice if you have been wronged in the workplace.Get in Touch with Our Employment Law Attorneys Today
How We Seek JusticeOur Services
We assist workers in various areas of employment law. Learn more about our more specific services today.Learn More
If you believe that you have a sexual harassment case, please don't hesitate to reach out to discuss your options.Learn More
Discrimination comes in many forms and we help workers seek justice if they have experienced any of them in the workplace.Learn More
Areas of Practice
With our dedicated focus on employment law, we skillfully represent clients in cases of:
- Wrongful termination — If you believe you were fired for an illegal reason, such as in retaliation for reporting inappropriate behavior, we can file a wrongful termination case to help you seek damages.
- Discrimination — We are skilled in handling gender discrimination and other discrimination lawsuits, including those based on race, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, age, religion, and veteran status.
- Sexual harassment — No one should have to tolerate unwelcome advances in the workplace. We will work to collect evidence that provides an accurate depiction of the sexual harassment you suffered. We will fight for your rights in court to get the justice you deserve.
- Racial and other harassment — No one should have to tolerate unwelcome racial or other harassment in the workplace. We will work to collect evidence that provides an accurate depiction of the harassment you suffered. We will fight for your rights in court to get the justice you deserve.
- Workers' compensation retaliation — No one should be fired for filing a claim for workers' compensation. We fight for clients who are discriminated against because they filed a workers' compensation claim.
- Whistleblower protection — Individuals who report illegal activity within a company should be protected, not punished. Our lawyers advocate for plaintiffs in whistleblower litigation.
With care and strategy, we prepare each case like it will go to trial, even though nearly all cases are settled before trial. We do this so the other side knows you are serious and willing to go to trial if they aren't serious. We represent clients through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Bureau of Labor and Industries, state and federal trial and appellate courts.
Why Work With Us?
We Have Extensive Trial Experience
As a part of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers recognized by the National Trial Lawyers organization, we have experience successfully winning and appealing cases in court.
We Give Back to the Community
It's important to us that we do our part, contribute however we can, and connect with fellow members of the Portland community.
We Go Beyond the Courtroom
Not only do we fight hard in the courtroom, but we also bring cases to advocacy groups and statehouses to make contributions to systemic change.
We Only Represent Employees
We are willing to take on large corporations and the government in the interest of fighting for our clients and seeking justice in the workplace.